Boston Note agreed they owe my money

Back in July 2011 I closed a “Note Deal” with Boston Note, Tyngsboro, MA. they were to pay me $1300.00 finder’s fee. I have attempted to collect these fees for over two years. I even contacted BBB complaint # 8797527 that went nowhere. Boston Note is good a fooling people.

In March 2013 I finally filed a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office in Massachusetts (which can be verified by calling 617-727-8400). Boston Note agreed they did owe me the money and agreed to make payments. They were to make three payments beginning July, August & September 2013. Here it is the second week of November 2013 (two years) and I have not received anything. I do not live close to Boston so it isn’t good business since for me to travel to take them to Court for the dollars involved.

I do feel it is my duty to inform any individual thinking of doing business with Boston Note Company (a Subsidiary of Anie Publishing Corp) of their deceptive practices.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2014 #912835 Dracut, Massachusetts

I am responding on behalf of Boston Note Co. We have been buying seller financed notes for more than twenty years and in that time have bought thousands of loans. In regards to the complaints posted at this site we have the following. One was from a broker, Lou Ann (she filed two complains one under her name one under anonymous), there was some confusion, but it turned out that she did have a legitimate complaint with us and it has since been resolved and she has been paid in full. We closed the loan with Lillian about a week after she posted that her closing was taking too long (delays can occur in real estate closings that are beyond our control). The third complaint was filed by anonymous in Torrance, CA - we have no record of having a note under agreement where the property is located in Torrance. Where it was filed anonymously we have no idea who they are and if this is a legitimate complaint. We have many positive reviews from some our thousands of customers posted on other sites.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.