Boston Note agreed they owe my money
Back in July 2011 I closed a “Note Deal” with Boston Note, Tyngsboro, MA. they were to pay me $1300.00 finder’s fee. I have attempted to collect these fees for over two years. I even contacted BBB complaint # 8797527 that went nowhere. Boston Note is good a fooling people.
In March 2013 I finally filed a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office in Massachusetts (which can be verified by calling 617-727-8400). Boston Note agreed they did owe me the money and agreed to make payments. They were to make three payments beginning July, August & September 2013. Here it is the second week of November 2013 (two years) and I have not received anything. I do not live close to Boston so it isn’t good business since for me to travel to take them to Court for the dollars involved.
I do feel it is my duty to inform any individual thinking of doing business with Boston Note Company (a Subsidiary of Anie Publishing Corp) of their deceptive practices.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I recently purchased some rain boots on walmart.com. They were too small. I looked online and the policy said that items under 25.00 could be returned as cash since..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."