Boston Note agreed they owe my money
Back in July 2011 I closed a “Note Deal” with Boston Note, Tyngsboro, MA. they were to pay me $1300.00 finder’s fee. I have attempted to collect these fees for over two years. I even contacted BBB complaint # 8797527 that went nowhere. Boston Note is good a fooling people.
In March 2013 I finally filed a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office in Massachusetts (which can be verified by calling 617-727-8400). Boston Note agreed they did owe me the money and agreed to make payments. They were to make three payments beginning July, August & September 2013. Here it is the second week of November 2013 (two years) and I have not received anything. I do not live close to Boston so it isn’t good business since for me to travel to take them to Court for the dollars involved.
I do feel it is my duty to inform any individual thinking of doing business with Boston Note Company (a Subsidiary of Anie Publishing Corp) of their deceptive practices.review #457346
You may also like
- "I was an employee there and I have had man problems with pumps not stopping at the set amount I set them too. Among other things when that happens and..."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "These guys are horrible! They damaged both of my vehicles (2011 Toyota Sienna and 2001 Hyundai Sonata) transporting them from North Carolina to Oregon resulting in over $1400 in damage...."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "My Grandmother mailed a bunch of packages with her favorite possessions from Louisiana to Washington through #UPS, the three that have arrived so far have been damaged, one so bad..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "scam school teacher is helping to do test for students just to pass how you expect to get a job just by getting by and with people lives in your..."