Boston Note agreed they owe my money
Back in July 2011 I closed a â€śNote Dealâ€ť with Boston Note, Tyngsboro, MA. they were to pay me $1300.00 finderâ€™s fee. I have attempted to collect these fees for over two years. I even contacted BBB complaint # 8797527 that went nowhere. Boston Note is good a fooling people.
In March 2013 I finally filed a complaint with the Attorney Generalâ€™s Office in Massachusetts (which can be verified by calling 617-727-8400). Boston Note agreed they did owe me the money and agreed to make payments. They were to make three payments beginning July, August & September 2013. Here it is the second week of November 2013 (two years) and I have not received anything. I do not live close to Boston so it isnâ€™t good business since for me to travel to take them to Court for the dollars involved.
I do feel it is my duty to inform any individual thinking of doing business with Boston Note Company (a Subsidiary of Anie Publishing Corp) of their deceptive practices.c157a9f
You may also like
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "HORRIBLE!!! Stay away! Too bad I couldn't give them ZERO stars! Below you'll see the letter I sent to Mor's corporate office! I just wanted to express my serious dissatisfaction with..."