Boston Note in Tyngsboro, MA.

Issue not resolved
Dec 16, 2011
review #282084

I worked with Boston Note to close a Note deal in which I was to receive a finders fee.The deal closed on July 29, 2011.

I have yet to receive my finders fee. I have called 12 times and e-mailed the company five times over a period of five months with no satisfaction. The only response I received is I will check into it from both Lance & Walter and never hear back. I called November 3, 2011, spoke with Walter, I explained to him that I would be contacting the BBB.

I filed a complaint with the BBB the outcome, no response from Boston Note. You can check out the complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I called again today 12/15/2011 Lance denied knowing there was a problem even though I have an e-mail from him dated October 2011 stating he would look into it. As of this posting I have yet to be paid.

If I can save one person from getting ripped off from this company, I feel my efforts will not have been in vain.I definitely do not recommend this company if you want to get paid!!!!!

b0519c7
Had an experience with Boston Note?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jun 20, 2012

P. S.
A year later and I still have not been paid.

Jun 20, 2012

We are not the only ones. If you check out Better Business Bureau you will see more complaints. File a complaint with the BBB. It won’t do anything but maybe the BBB will get a clue and other people will see it. I wish we could all get together and take a trip to Boston and actually take them to court. Not that I think that will do any good either. No doubt we would win, but good luck getting the money. You can also contact the Attorney General in Maine (I have) and report them. Maybe it enough people complain something will be done. Again people please be aware of this company, they don’t pay.

Joseph

Jun 19, 2012

I had the same problem. May 2012. I sent them a note and it did close. The Title company closed and disbursed funds to them. I should have been paid right away. Walter kept telling me they had not gotten the docs back from the title company and still waiting for the funds. Lance never did have the decency to answer my emails to him or return my calls. I then called the title company and they had wired all funds to Boston notes account at TD Bank the day after closing. When I called and complained to see why I had not received my commission, Walter called back saying they will now send me my money $1000 per week for next 4 weeks. I have still not received my money. All these people do is spin lie after lie, make up excuses after excuses and not pay. I don't know how they can get away with this for so long. Definitely do NOT do business with these people!!! They need to be shut down and run out of town. They are thieves. Do this industry a big favor. spread the word about them. We could all do without crooks like this.

Feb 03, 2012

Thank you for your comment. It's a good thing you've choosen a different company. As of Feb 3, 2012 I still have not been paid.

Jan 12, 2012

I was about to do business with them by selling them a note but because of your story I'm going to go a different direction and sell my note to a different company. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire and at least someone (me) saw your smoke signal!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.